Saturday, May 17, 2014

Who am I ? - Video Clipping

John 1:12 - Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
_________________________________
1 Corinthians 1:30 - It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
__________________________________
2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!
___________________________________
Eph 1:4 - For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight, In love.
______________________________________
Ephesians 2:10 - For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
____________________________________________
1 Thessalonians 1:4 - For we know, brothers and sisters[a] loved by God, that he has chosen you.
__________________________________________________
2 Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.